8/13/2010

Wahl Homepro Color-coded Haircutting (25-Piece Kit)

Wahl Homepro Color-coded Haircutting (25-Piece Kit)

whal clipper hair saleI purchased these clippers to use on my little boys. They are 3 and their hairstyle is a fade. I have never given a haircut before but was excited to try it. Other reviews say the clippers are extremely loud, what are they talking about?! My battery powered toothbrush is louder than these clippers! I watched the DVD that is included and read the instruction book. Then I started the haircuts. At the hair dresser they usually use a No2 on the sides and a No3 on top but being it was my first time I used the No5 on the sides and No6 on top then trimmed it up with the scissors and they look excellent, I was surprised I could do such a good job! The kit includes: the clippers with a guide on it to let you know the sizes of the attachments, attachments No1-No8 + No12, 3 ear attachments, eyebrow attachment trimmer, a cover, a cord wrap, a safety plug cover, cape, brush to brush off loose hair, oil, cleaner brush, 1 comb (not 3),scissors, 2 hair clips (not 3) DVD, booklet, and hard case to keep it all. I would definately recommend these clippers. It does say you may have to adjust the blade after a while but it shows you how on the DVD, and it's simple. Maybe now my husband will let me experiment on his head. :-)


http://astore.amazon.com/wahl09-20

No comments:

Post a Comment