8/16/2010

Wahl hair clippers sale.Wahl 7367-500 Custom Shave System Multi-Head Shaver with Bonus Personal Trimmer



wahl hair clippers saleI was glad to find the Wahl shaver at such a good price ($30). I have owned two previous Wahl shavers and was disappointed when I could no longer find them locally. It shaves fast and close with no irritation. The trimmer is better than most I have tried - I used two Remingtons and a Braun before finding the replacement Wahl on Amazon. I disagree with another reviewer about noise. It's quiter than either the Remington or Braun that I still have; but they have been used for a while and most shavers get noisier from continued use. Since it comes with three heads - marked "close", "super close", and "sensitive", you can almost certainly find one that will work well with your face and beard. And if you're lucky, like me, all three will do a good job, so you're effectively getting two replacement heads for free. The "super close" is faster for me and not quite as comfortable as the "close" - my favorite. The "sensitive" is a little slower and doesn't shave quite as close unless you spend extra time going over areas with heavy beard. I get four to six shaves on one charge, depending on how much time I spend shaving each use. I do not think that the Wahl shaver is quite as durable as some others, but since it comes with a two-year warranty, you can count on two year's service. And hopefully when it finally wears out,you can find a new one at a good price. At the price of $30, which is about the price of two replacement heads for competing shavers, I've been considering buying another one for the futurewahl hair clippers sale

No comments:

Post a Comment