8/13/2010

Wahl 5537-1801 Cordless Battery Operated Beard Trimmer with Bonus Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer



Trimmer

I am a lifetime beard grower, and have had many different trimmers, and I happen to by a Wahl one day, and its outlasted all my other big name trimmers, and i totally mistreated it and abused it, and it still trims like a dream. So I decided when i was looking to update my trimming kit to look at some Wahl Timmers, and i was not dissapointed, its plastic and feels lite but it does the job, and it does it the first time. It comes with everything i needed, and the cradle held everything pretty well. The instructions included are very useful as well. I would recommend this if your looking for a budget trimmer, I bought a wahl as a back up, cheap trimmer, and its become my primary trimmer. ++This is not a shaver, i think people are confusing this for a different job, This is made to trim, maintain, and sculpt a beard or mustache. If you try to shave it will pull your hair or not cut well++

No comments:

Post a Comment