8/16/2010

Wahl hair clippers sale.Wahl Professional 8685 Peanut Classic Clipper/trimmer




Wahl hair clippers saleI have been shaving my head for over 10 years. I have used most every blade, cream, gel or electric razor on the market. The closest shave for me has been a Mach 3 with a shaving gel. However, shaving my head every day with a blade takes a lot of time and alot of Mach 3 razors---Additionally, I am prone to ingrown hairs on the back of my head. Because of these reasons, I thought I would try the peanut. WOW!!!!! What a great product. It does not shave as close as a blade but it is darn close and it shaves much closer than any other clipper out there. (now that I have lots of gray hair, the very close cut looks like a shave) Using the Peanut has solved my ingrown hair issue completely. This little bugger is very well made and has plenty of power. Also, I have NEVER cut myself with it. The best shave will always be a blade but the Peanut gets the job done in a third of the time, with no cuts or ingrown hairs. It's a winner. UPDATE Aug 2009......the Peanut continues to amaze. It cuts just as good as the day I bought it in 2007. No pulled hairs, the white blade guards still snap on firmly and I am still on the original blade! A drop of mineral oil every now and then is the only maintenance I've done. Finally a quality product that works and lasts. Bravo Wahl Bravo!!!! Wahl hair clippers sale

No comments:

Post a Comment